Monday, December 7, 2009

Thing i got on 5th Dec 2009


I got this from Purple Glam... Thanks to Nisha or voting me as Best Dressed of the afternoon (although Tasya membantah sebab kononnya aku pakai baju tak cukup kain!!Haha...)

Nevertheless, we were all cheering and booing at each other at everything...


I love the love shaped red tin... It's so sweet... And i also love what's inside... Fererro Rocher... Yumm...yumm...


Tinggal 2 bijik jer sebab aku makan 6 bijik sambik dok tunggu Nol amik aku pegi Centro for the Maxis Party thingy... Hehehe....











And this is what i got from the lucky draw!! Origins body souffle... Rich... and hmm.... exotic? Haha... Thank you, Nisha.... Nice smell.. it has a bit zesty lemony and vanilla at the same time... To be applied after shower or bath... Hmm....Invigorating...
Remember i told you i rushed to Watson's store to get temporary hair colour? Well, i did...
And it did wonder to me! I love my hair the night i sprayed it on!! Well, technically, the hairdresser at the Salon sprayed it on me... Ehehe..


Shasha Temporary Hair Colour Spray in Red Fire! Fire!!! Hahaha.... i thought i can DIY but i really think professional help is essential to get this done..

See the results:



















I know i didn't look 80's-ish at all, but i love my hairdo that night. Felt like a diva! Haha...
What's the next big thing? Hmm.... oh, Janda's birthday.... drool.....

No comments:

Post a Comment